Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas

Dear Santa

I hope that you and all of your elf friends at the north pole are well How is Rudolph and the other eight reindeer's?

They must be getting very excited that Christmas Eve is not tar away and that they will soon be helping you to deliver presents to excited children all around the world

I am writing to let you know that I have tried very hard to be good all year and so I hope that you will have a Christmas present for me on your sleigh I that you cannot always bring children exactly what they would like but I have written a few things below that are on my present wish list for Christmas this year just in case you have them on Your sleigh.

I will be listening for sleigh bells on Christmas Eve and I will also leave a snack and a drink for you and your reindeer's

Have a great Christmas and thank you for all happiness that you bring to children and grown-up all over the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...