Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

daughter marriage loan request letter

Respected sir,

I would like to thank you for taking time, out of your busy schedule to read my e-mail. I would like to inform you that I have been working in our concern for the pas 4 years(DOJ: August 12,2013). I am now in a position to request financial assistance to start making arrangements to my daughter marriage.

It would be helpful, if you could arrange to sanction me a loan of rupees 1 lakhs which could be repayed in easy monthly installments.

I also ensure to strive continuously for the growth of our company.

Thank you for considering my request.

2 comments:

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...