Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Request letter for increment in payment

Dear Sir,

I have been employed with this company since last December 2009, as an software programmer, during which period I have discharged my duties to the best of my abilities. I have been sincerely dedicated and continuing hard-work for our company. According to my commitment to job and obeyness the management as well as experience.

So, may I now request you to consider my an increment. As you are aware of my family circumstances, I hope you will take a favorable view and I feel confident that the management will be generous in recognizing and rewarding my merit.


I'm looking forward to a favorable response from you.


Thanks and best regards.
Yours Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...