Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

last working day letter

Hello All,

I want to bid farewell to you all and inform you that I am leaving my position at YYY company. Today is my last day at work.

I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.

During the last five years you all have provided me with great support. Through your encouragement and guidance I have been able to excel at the projects offered to me.

With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with the company.

I do wish you and the company every success in all its future endeavors.

You can always be in touch with me and reach me @ +123456789 or yyy@gmail.com.

Thank you all once again for this wonderful years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...