Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Educational loan letter

To,
     THE MANAGER,
     ABC bank,
     New York.

Respected Sir,


SUB : Request for sanctioning Educational Loan.

I had availed loan for my engineering course for the past two years(2008 and 2009) in your bank(AC NO:-LO12345).

Currently, I am doing my second year. I am having 2 arrears during the first two years. I have written those four arrears along with my fourth semester examination. I am convinced that I will clear all my arrears in the examination. I wrote during the month of April 2010.

Do kindly grant me loan for my further education. Herewith, I enclose the duplicate copies of my first,second,third semester mark sheet along with my bonafide certificate.

Enclosure :
1.Mark sheet of previous semesters.
2.Bonafide certificate.
3.College letter.

Yours faithfully
(your name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...