Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Salary revision letter

Dear sir,


First of all, I would like to thank you for the salary revisal.

However, I wish to bring to your notice that I have been a part of this company for the past 3 years 5 month. I have got the hike of  500$ this time and getting net pay of 10,000$.

It would be really helpful, if you could consider to increase the amount of salary hike so as to manage and tackle my family situation and commitments.

with regards,
(Your name)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir,

I would like to thank you for taking time, out of your busy schedule to read my e-mail. I have been working with XXX Company for a period of 1 months. I believe that I have done my job well to the best of my ability and my skills are improved in the above mentioned time. I am thankful to you for providing this opportunity.

I would like to bring to your notice that I am staying temporarily in labor accommodation. Therefore, I wanted to request you to make a revisal in our salary at the maximum level so as to meet the requirements of food, accommodation, traveling,etc.. or It would be great, if you could arrange me the facility of food and accommodation in Saudi Arabia instead of doing it on our own.

I also ensure to strive continuously for the growth of our company.

Thank you for considering my request.

with regards,
(Your name)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear James,

It has been a challenging and exciting year for XXX company, We have redefined ourselves and emerged stronger than ever. These are indeed exciting times at XXX as we are poised to grow significantly. We could not have made it happen without your active participation. Thank you fro your contributions!

In recognition of your performance, we are pleased to revise your base salary to $8000(Nine thousand dollar) per annum. In addition, you will also be entitled to variable allowances as per policy.

The other company benefits continue to remain the same. The revision is effective April 01,2012. To get more details on Compensation Structure, please refer to Annexure I. We request you to maintain confidentially and discretion in sharing the details of this revision.

XXX company would like to commend you on your achievement and look forward to your continued support and involvement as we seek to take XXX company to the next level of growth with excellence.

Wish you good luck,

Sincerely,
For XXX company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...