Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Medical insurance policy claim letter

Sir/Madam,

I am the insurant of your xxxx insurance with policy no 123456 and working at YYYY company as Software engineer.

I want to submit few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action. On 07-aug-2017, around 10 am I felt unwell suddenly due to continuous severe chest pain. Even after first aid medication, as it continued, I had been got admitted at zzzzz hospital  on 25. 06.2017.I got discharged from the hospital after the recovery on 12-aug-2017.

As I was in hospital, I couldn't able to follow up about the claim procedure. I would like to know, whether am I be eligible to make claim now for the medical treatment I underwent at the above mentioned hospital for the dates mentioned. Kindly let me know the procedure so as to proceed accordingly.


with regards,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...