Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Baby shower invitation letter

Dear sir,

My wife and I would like to share with you the good news that we will be having our first baby. We want to celebrate this with friends, relatives and colleagues.

I also would like to have an honor to invite you for this grand event of my life and would be very delighted if you will show your presence to bless both of us.

The baby shower will be held at our home on 24th May,2013 around 9:00AM - 11:00AM.

On the behalf of my family I invite you and your family to attend the function without fail.

Thanking you,

yours sincerely
(xxxxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...