Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

education loan request letter

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

Sub: Application for home loan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hold a savings account in your [Bank name, Branch name] which is [Bank Account Number]. I have a clean record as a customer for the last 8 years of our association and even my monthly salary is drawn in favor of this account.

I am planning to buy a new house and would require a sum of 8 lakhs for the same which I propose to take as loan from your bank. Hence, I would request you to kindly process and grant my loan application. I have gone through the terms and conditions of the loan and I accept all the conditions including paying the monthly installments on time. I will be highly grateful for the financial assistance for the home loan.

I am attaching the below mentioned enclosures for processing the loan would be very much happy to oblige any other formalities required by the bank. I would personally visit the bank branch and provide other necessary documents as and when required. In case, the bank requires any other clarification, I can be contacted at [mobile number] or by email [email address].This is for your kind information and necessary action.

Yours faithfully,
Your name
Your address
Your Contact No.


Date:
Place:


Enclosures:

1. ID proof
2. Address proof
3. Bank account statement (last 10 transactions)
4. Other documents as required by bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...