Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Request Letter for Experience Certificate

Dear sir,

 Sub : Request for a Service Certificate-reg

 Ref : Acceptance of my Voluntary Retirement Notice from the Chairman of the  Board

  As I am going to be relieved from the 31st December 2000 and as I am going to accompany my husband to Japan. I request you to give me Service Certificate that would help me in Japan in pursuing my career

Thanking you,


                                                                                          Yours faithfully
                                                                                                 xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...