Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Provident Fund - PF request letter

Dear sir,

Sub : Settlement of my accounts and sanctioning other benefits-reg.

Ref : Your acceptance letter of my Voluntary Retirement Notice.


  With reference to your acceptance, I request you to settle my financial accounts such as gratuity, encashment of my earned leave and closure of my
Provident Fund. Besides this, I request you to sanction my pension too, so that I can leave instruction with my bank

Thanking you,


                                                                                             Yours faithfully
                                                                                                      xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...