Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

sample resignation letter for teachers

Dear sir,

Sub : Giving two months notice-reg

As I have been selected by the Teachers Recruitment Board for Government College, I request you to relieve me from the post of Lecturer in Tamil from 30-11-2000.  Please consider this as two months notice and return all my certificates to me

Thanking you

                                                                                          Yours faithfully
                                                                                                 xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...