Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

best salary increment letter

Respected Sir/Mam

Sub : Request for increment in salary

I have been employed since month & year of joining as a designation. I have enjoyed and developed here in my position. I have worked with almost commitment and dedication to learn new skills and come up with innovative ways to achieve the targets. I have discharged my duties to the best of my abilities.

So I request you to hike my salary. I hope you will take a favorable view. I will continue to be dedicated to our company in its future growth.

I am looking forward to favorable response from you

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
[name and sign]

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...