Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

loan request letter to bank manager

Dear sirs,

Re : loan Request

I am writing this letter to request your consideration of loan to my company. I am the managing director of affluent printing services a printing private limited company that was established in june  2017.

I hereby request your bank a loan of fifty thousand rupees (50,000) in order to upgrade some printing machines and equipment's for a confirmed order which will cost me around ninety five thousand rupees (95,000).

I am in  immediate need for the loan. I request you to please consider my request and sanction my company the required loan as soon as possible so that I can get a quick delivery of the printing equipment's and give a new start to my business. please find the copy of my confirmed order and company accounts enclosed with the letter for your kind perusal. In case you require further information or clarification please feel free call me at --------------------------. I look forward for a positive response on my loan request.

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours Sincerely

Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...