Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Christmas greetings for special friends

 What's better than sharing Christmas fun with friends? Even though Christmas is

primarily a family holiday, we must not forget the people who are equally important.

Here are some examples of Christmas greetings for friends that you can use:
• Christmas is the time to share love and joy with our loved ones. My dear friend,

while I stop for a moment and think of all the wonderful things I have in life, I

realize that you are one of my greatest blessings from God. May your Christmas be full

of love and hope and thanks for be my friend!
• Let your home be full of Christmas music, a smell of Christmas trees and ginger. May

Christmas reserve pleasant surprises, full of kisses under the mistletoe and tons of

warm memories. Merry Christmas, my friend!
• May your heart shine with Christmas light and may this magical period bring you

happiness and prosperity. My best Christmas wishes from me!
Happy holidays, my darling! I am proud to call you my friend and to thank you today for

your infinite support. Having you by my side makes all happy moments happier and all

sad moments a little more bearable. I want this Christmas to bring you the most

incredible gifts and lots of fun! I can't wait to celebrate with you!
• My best Christmas wishes to the best friend of all time! Christmas is not the same

without you!
• I am sure that you have been good this year and that Santa Claus will fulfill all

your deepest desires. Merry Christmas!
• I wish you never felt homesick for Christmas. But if you do, come to my house and

celebrate together! Merry Christmas!
• Santa Claus is coming, friend! I hope it brings you something very special this year!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas!
• You know all my secrets but you are still my friend. Thanks for not giving up. I want

this Christmas to reward you with love, health and joy. Merry Christmas, dear friend!
• May Christmas always be with you. I wish you endless love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...