Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Funny New Year's messages

• It is the time of year to take the New Year's resolutions that you know you can never

keep. But you will do it anyway. Happy New Year!
• Another year has passed and you are still the stupid person you have always been.

Hope you can be a better person this year!
• Remember that life always gives you a second chance. What are the new years for? Take

your chances every time! Happy New Year.
• Do you know what my favorite part of the new year is? I always decide when I'm drunk,

so I don't get involved. Happy New Year.
• You know you are old and tired when you just want to take a nap instead of being

drunk and having fun on New Year's Eve. Happy New Year 2021!
• The funniest thing about the last day of the year is that you can create a bunch of

unrealistic to-do lists and everyone says you can do them!
• I am not making new resolutions for the new year. I'm really good at getting bored

and I will continue on this path!
• Let all your problems disappear as quickly as New Year's resolution every year. I

wish you a happy new year full of happiness!
• Life is already full of good things. Stop complaining and be a little more

optimistic. Enjoy this new year with a half-full glass of vodka!
• New years bring you many new problems. But the good thing is that they usually last

until the New Year's resolution. Happy New Year!
• Life has taught me that it doesn't matter what you say and your efforts; you can

never stop some people from making stupid decisions for the new year! Happy New Year!
• I am going to come to your house on December 31st so that on January 1st, I can say:

I have been living in your house for a year! Happy New Year.
• Keep making the same old mistakes, but do it in a new way. Accept my most sincere and

warm wishes for this new year. Good luck!
• New Years are like restart buttons to start all over again, except for the fact that

the device has been turned off for a long time. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...