Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

6 smart spoken english sentences

 1.What are your goals in your life?
  What are your aspirations?

2.why are you upset today? / why are you in bad mood today?
  why are you cranky today?

3.I feel like eating pizza
  I'm in the mood for pizza or I'm craving for pizza or I'm dying for pizza

4.I haven't seen you for a long time
  I haven't seen you for yonks.

5.I'm really annoyed
  I'm really cheesed off

6.A lot of people often think like this, but it is not true
  It is a common misconception

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...