Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

valentine's day romantic love letter

Valentine's Day Special

I fancy you.

I am crazy about you

I am addicted to you

You are so attractive

You are capitivating

You are so charming

You are so fashionable

You really know how to match your clothes.

You have a great taste in clothing.

This hairstyle suits you well

You look pretty on this hairstyle

This hairstyle really looks great on you

You really look great even without makeup.

Your eyes are so beautiful

Your smile is amazing

Your smile drives me crazy.

I miss you badly

I miss you terribly

It's nothing. I just want to hear your voice

You are very special to me

You are the most considerate person I've ever met.

You are my everything

You are my  favourite person

In my eyes you are the most beautiful woman

In my eyes you are the most handsome man

I love the way you look when you blush

Having you around makes me happier than anything else

You are so gentle

I can't imagine a life without you

I can't live without you

I won't say I can't live without you but it will take sometime to forget you

You are perfect to me

Your laugh is my paradise

You are indescribable

whenever I see you I always think God, Good job!





No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...