Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Different ways to say thank you

 Stop Saying "Thank You" anymore

1.Thanks a bunch.
  Thanks a million

2.Cheers


3.I owe you one
  I've owed you a lot

4.What would I do without you
  Thank you so much for your help. It made things easier
  Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it

5.Thank you so much for everything, you've done in the last month, you

don't know how much it meant to me


6.Thank you so much for the gift, It's absolutely beautiful. I love this. OR This is what I've wanted for a long time

7.It's just the right size/colour OR This is my favourite color

8.It was very generous of your.I'll think of you every time I use it

9.Thank you all for coming

10.Thank you so much for making the party a grand success

11.Thank you so much for making the launch such as a great success

12.we are grateful to you for your continued support

13.Many thanks for your mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...