Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Loan Application letter

A loan application letter is submitted by an individual or a company that requires financial assistance. The letter states the reason for the loan required and the loan amount. A loan application letter is usually submitted to the financial agency or institution like a bank which would consider the viability of loan to the applicant.

From:
Janice Kelly
2100 Honey Street
Maple Falls, WA 97336

February 8, 2011

To:
Top Loan Financing Services
453 Dandy Drive
Mauston, WI 50008


Dear Sir

Re: Loan Application

I am writing in response to your agency’s advertisement for loans. I would like to make a loan application of $12,000 to kick start my bakery business.

At the moment, I am working from home and have gained quite a number of regular clients, who have frequently requested for an outlet that would make it more convenient for their orders of my delicious bakes. Hence, having identified a suitable and moderately priced location on Southern and Fist streets, I have computed an estimated amount of $10,000 for the renovations and a year rental.

I have my cash flow to cater to the machinery and ingredients that can sustain the store for nine months. I enclose my business proposal for your kind perusal and advice.

I hope to hear from you soon with regards to my loan application.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Janice Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...