Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Transfer letter sample

Dear sir,

Sub: Request for a transfer to Coimbatore-reg

I heard that we are going to open a new branch office purely for service, at Coimbatore, I request you to give me a transfer to Coimbatore branch.

As my parents are aged and one of them is recently bedridden, I have to look after them. At present every week, I am traveling to Coimbatore. Hence, I request you to consider my appeal and give me a transfer to Coimbatore.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully,
xxxxx
dd/mm/year

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...