Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Father Christmas Letter

A Father Christmas letter is written by a child who believes in Father Christmas or Santa Claus. This is a heartwarming letter as it contains the heartfelt expressions of a child to be blessed during the Christmas season. It is a simple letter written to Father Christmas to receive his heart’s desire.

From:
Melanie D. Wing
297 School House Road
Union, MS 39365

December 12, 2010

To:
Father Christmas
North Pole
Dear Father Christmas

RE: What I want for Christmas

My mommy says that I need to write a letter to you if I want some presents from you. But these presents are not for me; they are for the little boys and girls who do not have mommies and daddies to love them or give them presents, especially during Christmas. And everyone should get a gift for Christmas.
There is a home with three boys and four girls who do not have mommies and daddies; my mom calls them ‘orphans.’ I feel so sad for them because I will be very sad if I do not have my mommy or daddy to love me.

So, Dear Father Christmas, can you bring some good presents for these boys and girls this Christmas, please? Mommy says some new clothes to keep them warm and books to help them study hard so that they will have a good future.

I can be your helper to give them the presents if you are too busy.

Thank you for reading my letter.

Melanie

Eight years old

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...