Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Simple New Year Letter to Family and Friends

December 31, 2016

Dear All:

2017 is just a day away and I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. 2016 has been a wonderful year only because all of you were a part of it. I pray that the coming year brings you fun, success and health and that we all stay together to enjoy it.

I may not be with you on this very special day but I want you to know that I am with you in spirit. Had it not been for my work, I would have flown to Nashville for New Year. On January 16, I am hoping to travel to America on a business tour and would love to see you all. Maybe we can celebrate the New Year a little late!

My resolution for 2017 is to make an extra effort to meet my family and friends as often as possible, as living away from you all has really made me understand how hard it is to manage without good company. I anticipate seeing you all in the middle of January so please keep a few days free to mingle!
Have a blessed 2017!

Best regards,
[Sign Here]
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...