Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Request letter for salary increment

Dear Sir,

There are already 5 years that I have been working for your organization as a team leader. I was always loyal and dedicated to web technologies. All the assignments and projects I was handling were submitted on time without any delays. You probably know that I get low payment and have asked for salary increment last year. I attempted to ask for the salary increments but I did not get a reply from you.

The reason that I am asking for a rise of my salary is that my current payment is too low for covering the expenses of my family. Recently I have received the job offer from web solution technologies and the salary is relatively higher. However, I am dedicated to our company; therefore, I decided to write you this letter once more.

Kindly ask you to consider my request.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...