Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Salary Loan Request Letter

Name of Applicant
Address of Applicant
City, State, Zip Code

DATE

Name of Loan Officer
Name of Bank
Address of Bank
City, State, Zip Code

RE: Request for loan against my regularly deposited salary

Dear Name of Loan Officer:

I have had a savings and checking account in Name of Bank for the past eight years, and my salary has been regularly deposited in my account for the last five years. I have never had an overdraft, and there is always a good balance in my savings account.

Based on my stable financial situation, I am applying for a loan for the amount of $10,000 to make repairs on my home. It is imperative that my roof be replaced within the next three months before winter starts. I have enclosed the estimate from the contractor for the repair job as well as photographs of the damage to my home from the leaks in my roof. I would like you to regularly deduct the loan payments so as to repay the loan in 12 months.

I have also enclosed the completed forms required by the bank for this type of loan. I can be reached at Phone Number or Email Address if you have any questions. As my situation is urgent, your prompt approval of my request would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Sincerely,
Signature of Applicant
Printed Name of Applicant
List of Enclosures

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...