Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Loan Application Letter

Name of Applicant
Bank Account Number: NUMBER
Address of Applicant
City, State, Zip Code

DATE

Name of Loan Officer
Name of Bank or Lending Institution
Address of Bank or Lending Institution
City, State, Zip Code

RE: Application for loan of $50,000

Dear Name of Loan Officer:

This letter is a formal request that you favorably consider my loan application. I have been a patron of this bank for the past 20 years. Every month my salary is deposited into my checking account, and I have had a savings account for the past seven years. 

Please note that you gave me a $5,000 loan 13 years ago when I started my business and I made all payments on time. My business has flourished, and today, I am applying for a loan of $50,000 to open a new office on the other side of town. I have chosen the property, but I need the loan to equip the office. Enclosed are all of the required documents and the loan application. 

If you have any questions, I can be reached at Phone Number or at Email Address. I would be happy to discuss my request in person including the repayment schedule and date the loan will be completely repaid at a time that is convenient for you.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my loan application. I am hoping for a prompt, favorable reply.

Sincerely,
Signature of the Applicant
Printed Name of the Applicant
Bank Account Number
Enclosures List

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...