Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Salary Loan Request Letter to Employer

Name of Employee
Address of Employee
City, State, Zip Code

DATE

Name of Employer
Address of Employer
City, State, Zip Code

RE: Request for loan to be repaid from my salary

Dear Name of Employer:

This is a formal request for a loan of $1500 to be repaid with a deduction from my salary each month. I would like to repay the loan within 12 months. I require the money to pay for renovations to my home. After a plumbing emergency, the carpet in my living room, dining room and one bedroom was ruined beyond repair. The estimate from the contractor is $1500 to lay new carpet in three rooms.

The carpet has begun to mold, and is considered unhealthy as it pollutes the air. My wife and I have moved in with my mother until we can get the carpet replaced. I have enclosed the contractor’s estimate, the mold assessment from the county health department and the required loan forms.

The loan will be repaid with installments that can be deducted from my salary every month until the loan with interest is repaid. I can be reached at Phone Number or Email Address to discuss the terms of the loan.

Thank you for considering my emergency situation.

Sincerely,

Signature of Employee
Printed Name of Employee
List of Enclosures

1 comment:

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...