Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

​Sample Bank Transfer Request Letter

Customer’s Name
Customer’s Address
City, State, Zip Code
Account Number

DATE

Bank Manager’s Name
Bank’s Name
Manager’s title
Bank’s Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Name of Manager,

This letter is a formal request for you to transfer $1,000 from my savings account to my checking account. I understand there is no fee for this transfer.

Another possibility:

This letter is a formal request for you to transfer $1,000 from my savings account to the account of NAME in your branch in CITY. The number of the account to receive the money is NUMBER and the name of the account holder is NAME. Any fee for this transfer can be deducted from my savings account.

Enclosed with this letter is the forms I downloaded and printed from the Name of Bank website for the transfer of funds. I appreciate your timely attention to this transfer. If you have any questions, I can be reached at 555-123-4567 or at Name@email.com.

Sincerely, Signature of Customer
Name of Customer printed
Enclosed: Signed bank forms

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...