Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample medical insurance policy claim letter

_____________
_______________

Date

To

____________
_________

Subject – Claim letter

Dear _________ (name)

I, ________ (name) .I am having a life insurance policy in the name of my father ___________ (name of father) the policy number is __________ (policy number) dated _____ (date). The policy is nominated in the name of my mother _______ (name of mother).I am writing this letter to you to inform you about the sad demise of my father. As my mother is legal nominee and she was dependent on him, I request you to pay her the claimed amount. As per my records the amount for the reimbursement comes to Rs.____________ (amount). The detailed documents and the death certificate are attached herewith. You are requested to release the due amount as it can be helpful for her. Looking forward early response from your end.

Thanking you

Name,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...