Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

sample baby shower letter

From,
Mrs. Margaret Brisling,
4009, Widgeon Way
London


To,
Mrs. Angelina Smith,
E-69, Flagler Drive
London


Dear Mrs. Raven,


I hope this letter finds you in your best health. I cannot express to you how happy I am to hear that you are expecting a baby. I would like to tell you that I gladly accept your invitation to be one of your guests. I am so excited to see you and welcome you to the world of motherhood!

It is such a beautiful experience of being pregnant. The last time I saw you was during your wedding. The pleasant time has arrived for you and I hope that you are relishing every bit of this wonderful lifetime experience.


Please tell me if you need any help with the preparations, I would happily help in any way I can.


Love,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...