Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Happy New Year Wishes To Boss, Colleagues & Employees

1) Happy New Year Wishes to Boss
Let’s forget the charts
Let’s forget the performance reports
And the KPIs for a day
Let’s drink to celebrate and bring the office down
Because it is New Year 2019
Happy New Year Boss


2) Thank You Message for New Year
Thank yοu for the successful-year and
The great-cooperation in the cοmpany.
We-will meet again Νext year with
Α lot of Νew ideas and Νew energy.


3) 2019 New Year Message for Boss
You have supported us , helped us gain
Knowledge and you have been the
Guiding factor of helping us gain our goals in life.
Happy New Year 2019 Boss



4) Happy New Year Wishes to Manager
Ιt’s nice to wοrk for someone ωho knows
Τhe secret to Βeing a good Μanager…
Βeing a good Ρerson. Yοu Are My Greatest Boss.
Happy Νew Year Dear Sir.



5) New Year Best Wishes to Boss
New Year out forth new roads to success and
Provide you with opportunities to give wings
To your unfulfilled desires.Make your dreams
Come true with the rise of another beautiful year.



6) Happy New Year Msg to Boss
A perfect role model, that’s what you are to us.
We are blessed to have a team leader like you.
I wish, the world will have more people like you
So that this world will become a better place.
Have a blessed new year, boss!


7) Thank You Sms for Boss
Thank you for pushing me to do great things
Which I thought I cannot do. I hope to follow
Your path so that I can also be called a “boss” someday.
Happy New Year!



8) Happy New Year Message to Team Leader
Another year is soon to come,
Another batch of obstacles this team will have to face,
But we do not worry at all. Because
You are a good leader, and we trust in you.
Happy New Year to you and your family, boss!


9) Special New Year Message to My Boss
This New Year message is to an important person-
My boss who has carved a niche in my career and
Helped me believe that leadership doesn’t come
With skill but it is born talent. I have always
Looked up to you and you have set an inspiring example.
I am pleased to work with you.


10) Happy New Year Wishes for Boss
You are the best person I have ever come across,
Being helpful and you have always encouraged me,
Praised my work. You have set a prominent example.
Just want you to know that you are terrific to work with.
Here’s sending you my New Year wishes to you dear boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...