Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Merry Christmas and Warmest Wishes

Dear friends

Did you know that all my elves have been talking about you? They are all very impressed that you have your accomplishments this year. That makes me very proud of you too.

The elves and I have been busy getting my sleigh ready for the big trip. The reindeer are training each day, so they'll be ready for the big Christmas eve journey.

so, you can see we're keeping busy, but we're looking forward to visiting you. I understand that you have asked for a new gift from Santa this year. Your wish list says you want something special. The elves and I are searching the workshop to see if we might be able to find if for you.

please be in bed early on Christmas eve and don't forget to hang your stocking out with care

Merry Christmas and Warmest Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...