Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

sample application letter for education loan

Dear sir,

I have been a customer of Indian bank for 3 years and my family has done business with your bank for more than 30 years. I have decided to peruse my education at the madras university. I want to have the full college experience and life on campus. The cost of an education from such an BPM school is expensive and I would like to took to you for financing. For my freshman year, I expect costs to be somewhere between rs.2laks to 5 lacks.

My parents are generously willing to co-sign for my loans. They have excellent credit ratings as do. I while most people use the student loan companies. we decided to use a bank that could finance the loan and use the equity in my parent's home as collateral. I completed the application for student loan assistance and have attached it for you review. Please take a minute and look thought everything and make sure we have filled it out correctly.

I would like to speak to you further regarding this matter. I am available anytime on my cell phone at [number]. I would like to have this secured before the winter quarter begins as I am slated to start at that time

Sincerely
[name]


No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...