Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

request for increment in salary

Dear sir


Subject : request for increment in salary

I have been working as ------------------------------ (your appointment) for the past------years. At numerous occasions I have proved my credibility and has worked hard at all instances. Though I am been getting an annual increment of --------- (rate of annual increment) but that seems to be too less at the moment.

For the past 4 months I am also taking care of the database design team and will continue to do so till a new incumbent takes over that position. In view of the above I would request that a special increment minimum ------------- (increase desired) may be granted to me.

This act of yours will greatly help motivate me and also increase the morate other team members who would like to work with greater zeal.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...