Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Request Final Settlement Letter Format after Resignation

Request Final Settlement Letter Format after Resignation

Date: xx-xx-xx

Name: XYZ

(Designation/Position)

(Company/Organization Name)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been an employee at your company/organization from (Date) to (Date) and now I had to resign because I am going to settle Mumbai with my family next month. I have had a great experience at your company/organization and I got to learn a lot from this experience. Your company/organization will always be in my good books. I am writing this letter in order to receive my full and final payment which had to be given to me last week but I did not receive my payments.

I have fulfilled all the requirements necessary for the resignation process but still I did not get full and final settlement of payment which includes my Salary, Provident fund, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, and other dues. I am well aware of all the company policies and regulations and I have not gone against any of them. I request you to pay all the dues to me and I assure you that I will not claim anything in future once my payments are received.

Moreover, I also assure you that I will stand by all the conditions and rules and regulations set by your company/organization and after getting my payments I will not be claiming anything.

Yours Faithfully,

Name: ZZZ

Signature:

Contact No:

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...