Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Excuse From Jury Duty: Example One

Excuse From Jury Duty: Example One

EXCUSE FROM JURY DUTY, #1

[Date]


[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
Tom Atkinson
14 Edith Street,
Hackney West,
ZIP POST CODE]

Dear [NAME, ex. Tom Atkinson],

I am in receipt of your letter of [DATE, ex. June 10, 1998]. Although I am honored by the privilege, I respectfully request that I be excused from jury duty.

[STATE REASON(S), ex. I am currently employed by ABC International Incorporated of Tempe. As a small firm, my employer will be unable to pay me during my absence for jury duty. Simply stated, my financial position will be severely affected as a result. I will be able to forward a statement from my employer if you so require.]

I trust that you understand my position and excuse me, thus, from jury duty. You may contact me at XXX-XXXX if there are any concerns.

Sincerely,


[YOUR NAME, ex. Tony Montana]

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...