Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Write a letter of resignation from post.

Dear Mr_____
This is to inform you that I have been presented with an opportunity that will enable me to work in the area of my stated preference, which is marketing. Therefore, I am tendering my resignation from (name of company) and wish to inform you that (Date) will be my last day of employment.

I would like to thank you for the experience of having worked for your company, which is a truly outstanding organization. I wish you best wishes for your continued success.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...