Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Write a Letter to the Bank expressing your displeasure at the continually long lines at its teller counter.

Hello,

This is to state that during the past several occasions that I have been into this bank to conduct business, I have been dismayed at the unending lines at the teller windows. It was indeed sheer wastage of time for me to stand in queue and wait for <time you've waited>. Since this is a service industry, I am sure you would agree that making your customers wait over <tolerable time> is not the best way to meet their needs.

I would suggest that you look into the matter and see what can be done about shortening the wait time in the teller line. I am sure your customers would appreciate any efforts on your part to improve the service at <name of bank>.

Thanking you
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...