Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Write a Letter to the bank Requesting Information on Account Interest rates on Savings and Loans.

Hello,

Re: Interest Rates

I want to have information regarding the interest rates currently being earned by the <type of account> in your bank. I also want to know whether or not a minimum balance must be kept in order to qualify for that particular interest rate, as well as if there are any time period requirements on how long my money must stay in the account for it to earn interest at that rate. I shall appreciate it highly if you send me the required information.

I shall be grateful for your prompt attention to my request. You may kindly mail the information to the address herein, or fax it to me at <fax number>. I shall look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...