Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

How to Write a Formal Leave Letter

formal leave letter 1

Dear sir,

Tomorrow  [date] I am going to attend a function with my family. I will  avail one day leave sir.
































formal leave letter 2
 
Dear sir,

Coming Monday [date] go to attend chithirai thiruvizha festival with my family. Kindly grand me leave for one day only sir.

formal leave letter 3
 
Dear sir,

Coming Wednesday & Thursday planned to go to my wife's native temple function along with my family. Is it possible to avial leave on those days [from date - to date].


No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...