Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Salary Slip Request Letter

Salary Slip Request Letter

Date:_______
To________________
Designation
Company/Organization Name
Address
City

Subject: Salary Slip Request Letter


Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m writing to request you to please issue my salary slips since June. I have received all the salaries but official salary slips were not issued. I need all the slips for taxation purpose and salary records. I also request you to please issue me salary slips with monthly salary.


Thanking You,

Your Name and Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...