Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Fundraising Cover Letter

Introduction

A fundraising cover letter is usually written by an individual who applies for the fundraising position at a non-governmental/non-profit organization. This letter is similar to that of a job application letter, and hence the sender must follow procedures similar to that of applying for a job. They must include their resume along with the letter and must mention any relevant skills that would help them make a good impression on the employers. They must also provide detailed information about their previous work associated with charity.

Since this is a fundraising cover letter, it must be written in a formal manner and should be written with a positive undertone to it. They must provide reasons as to hoe efficient they can be when it comes to handling charity and other social issues. One must ensure that they provide their contact details along with the letter so that it is easier for the organization to reach out to them.


Sample Letter

From,

Priya Mukherjee,

Lajpat Nagar,

Delhi.

DD/MM/YYYY

To,

Teach The World Organisation,

Greater Kailash,

Delhi.

Subject: Fundraising Cover Letter

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I recently heard through a contact that the fundraising position at your company has been vacant for a while and your business has been looking for an employee. I am writing this letter applying for the same.

It has always been a dream of mine to make sure that every child out there gets a quality education, but unfortunately, due to various reasons, not all children have access to such quality education. Your organization is said to be the pioneer when it comes to providing education to underprivileged kids, and hence it would be an honor for me to work with an esteemed organization such as yours.

I have had prior experience in managing fundraisers and in handling kids as well. I previously worked as a teacher for a private school before I came to be associated with charity. In the previous company where I worked, I used to deal with the management of fundraisers including and mainly about the cost of the event. According to my previous co-workers and some professors at my alma mater, I am said to be a good leader who can get work done with people. I also have excellent negotiation skills and can talk to people and strike better deals.

I am very passionate about the cause the organization has undertaken and would like to fight for the same. I am attaching my CV with this letter. Along with my CV, I am also attaching my contact details including my personal phone number and email address. I hope that you consider this application and would like to hear from you soon.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely,

Priya Mukherjee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...