Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Goodbye Letter To Girlfriend

Introduction:

Love is a beautiful thing to experience, certainly more complicated than certain chemical compounds being released into your system as many a scientist will be keen to remind you. Finding someone you love and who in turn truly loves you as well is something many long to experience. While it is full of joy, pain, happiness and a whole spectrum of emotions, having to forgo it for one reason or another is truly painful, and something not many can accurately quantify.

Many of us may have or have had girlfriends at some point in our lives, someone who we cared about and may have meant the whole world to us. When you have to wish them goodbye, it is important to explain everything including the circumstances due to which you will be apart. Not having such a closure can have a damaging effect and this is something you’ll want to avoid if you’ve ever truly cared about them.
Sample Letter:

The following is a sample of a Goodbye Letter To Girlfriend.



To,

Janice



DD/MM/YYYY



Dear Janice,

I can understand that this is a turbulent time for you, given what I’ve put you through but I am writing this letter to say goodbye, and I hope that you can understand my situation.

Meeting you all those years ago was one of the best things to have ever happened to me. I’m not an entirely social person, and I rarely interact with other girls, but there was something that drew me to you which was unusual to me. I never fathomed that you would become such an essential part of my life when I first spoke to you, and it will always remain my most treasured moment.

Over the past few months, It’s come to my knowledge that I have a rare form of cancer which has taken most of my family and me by surprise. Given my sudden grasp of my mortality, I started drifting away from you on purpose to drive you away and spare you the grief if something happened to me.

My parents have decided to move to a big city for my treatment, and if all goes well, I may make a complete recovery. This is goodbye for now, and I hope that you can forgive me for the way I’ve treated you. I hope you can understand the reasons due to which I took this step, and I genuinely hope to see again if I get through this.

You will always have a special place in my heart.

Yours Truly

Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...