Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Goodbye Resignation Letter

Introduction

A goodbye resignation letter is a combination of a farewell letter and a resignation letter. This letter is usually written to colleagues who were working in the same organization. The letter must be written as a combination of the farewell letter and resignation letter so that the reader gets more clarity about the employee’s need to terminate employment at the organization. The letter must be written formally.

The letter must be emotional at the same time must ensure that it is not too informal. The letter must be written with keeping the reader in mind. The letter must mention the reasons for departure from the organization. The letter must also mention any nostalgic instances that the writer wants to share with the reader. The letter must include statements of gratitude to colleagues and superiors in the organization. The letter must be written predominantly as a farewell letter and must include details about the resignation.
Sample Letter

The following is a sample Goodbye Resignation Letter.

From,

Rajesh Koothrappali,

Marketing Manager,

Accent Incorporated,

Westville,

Boston,

Utopia.

DD/MM/YYYY

To,

Raman Narayan,

Marketing President,

Accent Incorporated,

Westville,

Boston,

Utopia.

Subject: Farewell and resignation letter.

Dear Mr. Narayan,

I take this opportunity to bid goodbye to you and express my deepest gratitude to you for being an exceptional mentor, guide, and colleague. I still remember my first day at this organization. You were instrumental in making me feel welcomed and acquainting me with the various modes of operation at Accent Inc.

It has been an amazing journey over the past five years. I have grown both personally and professionally, thanks to the support of Accent Inc. and my fellow colleagues. I wish to express my gratitude from the bottom of my heart to all of my colleagues, especially you for being a great Marketing Head.

I had to resign from my job at Accent because I had long wanted to pursue further education. I have received a place at Rochester Institute to obtain a master’s degree in marketing. Therefore, I wish to attend this program, as I believe it will improve my career prospects in Utopia and around the world. It was a difficult decision to make, but I am sure it will be worthwhile in the end. My resignation is effective from DD/MM/YYYY. I wish to meet you in person before I depart for Rochester.

I take this opportunity to once again express my gratitude for your support and mentorship.

Regards,

Rajesh Koothrappali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...