Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Letter Of Accountant

Introduction

When a person who works with a company or organization plans to leave their working sector because of their situation or due to their term fulfillment, writes a letter to the head of the organization or company saying that he/she wishes to resign from the post, these letters written are known as a resignation letter. This letter is written by people who work in any fields. A resignation letter written by an accountant is called a resignation letter of an accountant which involves the details about why, when and how he/she is planning to resign.

Since it is a resignation letter, it must be given before one month before you leave the company so that the authorities concerned can have another person in your post by the time you leave the company. You might have a lot to write about your business experiences , but since it is a formal business letter, it is better to make it short and precise which won’t bore the reader.


Sample Letter

From,

Eliza Oommen,

Shamsudeen Manali,

Near Selaiyur Police Station,

East Tambaram,

Chennai.

May 13, 2015.

To,

The Manager,

Indian Accountancy Pvt. Ltd.

East Tambaram,

Chennai.

Subject: Resignation Letter

Respected Sir,

Hope this letter reaches you at the best of your health.

I am writing this letter to inform you of my decision to resign from the post of an accountant from your company. It is with grant regret that I am informing you that last date of my servitude will be June 15. Though I am leaving this office, I am very much happy and delighted to say that I have a whole lot of memories to take with me from here. This is possible only because of the working atmosphere that was provided by you.

The family situation does not demand me working with you anymore since I have a lot of personal family issues and so I thought of resigning and take care of the family matters that disturbs a lot, nowadays.

I am forwarding it to you before one month itself so that you can make necessary arrangements for a person by the time I leave the office. If you have any clarifications or doubts regarding the same, you can always contact me at any time. I hope and pray for the company to get a well qualified and experienced accountant who can bring laurels to the enterprise.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused due to my decision of leaving the organization.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly,

Eliza Oommen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...