Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Request for Salary increment

26 August 2008

From : raja[surname]
Civil Engineer
Employee No. 125

To 
[Name]
Executive Manager
[Company name]

Subject: Request for Salary increment 

Dear Mr [surname],

I would like to present my request for a salary increment. I have been working in your organization for the last two years, and I have always performed my duty wholeheartedly and never given cause for complaint. In the present economiccircumstances, my salary is insufficient to support myself and my family, and I sincerely hope that you will favorably consider my request for a salary increment.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

raja[surname]

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...