Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Request for salary increment

To:

Subj: Request for salary increment

Dear Mr [surname],

I have been working for [ABC Company] since 1992 as a Network/IT Support Engineer,and during this period I have discharged my duties to the best of my abilities. Still, my basic salary is 3,850, and I have not received any increment.

As you are aware, my wife (Gaseel Kila) is a kidney patient on dialysis, and my children are in higher grades now, so my financial burdens have increased considerably; therefore I would like to ask you to consider my case for a salary increment, which I sorely need.

Thank you very much for your consideration. I am looking forward to a favorable response from you.

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...