Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

salary increment letter

To : <<name, title, organization>>

Cc : <<name, title, organization>>

Re : SALARY INCREMENT

Dear Mr [surname],

I would like to ask for a salary increment this year. We all know that rents have increased and our salary is not enough to provide for the expenses we have every day. All we ask is just a little help from you. I've been working in the hospital for more than 2 years, and I hope I have proven what I am capable of-- transferring and assisting patients, guiding visitors, preparing and serving food, answering telephone calls, cleaning the rooms and even assisting the nurses. I believe I am worth this increase.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration of my request, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,

Leni Ann Punzal
Housekeeper Level 1 - IN PATIENT DEPARTMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...