Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Salary Increase Refusal

Date:

To:

From:

RE: Salary Increase Refusal

This is to confirm our conversation concerning the recent evaluation of my work performance and the salary increase awarded to me, effective ________________. I am requesting that this salary
increase not be awarded to me, due to personal reasons.


I understand that declining this salary increase means that I cannot request that the salary increase be reinstated at a future date or accounted for in future salary increases.


I understand by declining this merit increase that the basic benefits for which I am eligible may also be impacted, such as Life Insurance, annuity, pension, and other benefits provided by the City of
Greensboro.


I understand that declining this salary increase will not impact my next eligibility for a salary increase, based on merit guidelines in effect at that time


Thank you

Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...