Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

salary increment letter

To: Human Resource Manager

From: Ms. vv
Employee Number 11

Subject: Request for Salary Increment

Dear Mr [surname],
I joined the company in July 2005 as a domestic assistant and was promoted tohousekeeping supervisor in January 2008. Since then, I have not received any increment for the supervisor post, but continue to receive a 1400 dh monthly salary.

I would like to request a salary increment. My younger sister has been diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease, and my salary is not able to cope with her medication plus my food and accommodation expenses.

I am looking forward to a positive response. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

vv

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...